Looking to make the most of your relationship this summer? Check out this Couples Bucket List for Summer…
Depending on where you live, summer is way shorter than I’m sure you would like.
It goes by far too fast, so it’s important to create some memories in your relationship this summer.
I have created a fun list of couples bucket list ideas that you can download, print and check the boxes as you complete each bucket list activity.
Personally, I have printed this list and put it on my fridge so we can keep our bucket list top of mind.Start planning your summer and download your free summer bucket list for couples! #relationshiptips #summerfun Click To Tweet
22 Couples Bucket List Ideas for Summer
1. Go on a double date with close friends.
2. Have a picnic in the park. Bring all your cozy belongings – blankets, wine glasses, music and really settle in.
3. Watch fireworks or set up your own fireworks display!
4. BBQ or grill night. Make it special with some of your favourite dishes.
5. Start a new summer sport together. Tennis or paddleboarding anyone?
6. Watch the sunset from a romantic place.
7. Go hiking and connect with gorgeous scenery around you.
8. Have a beach day. It’s even more romantic if you make it a beach evening 🙂
9. Roast marshmallows over a bonfire.
10. Go to a food, arts or music festival. If this is something you don’t normally do, it will allow you to explore new things together.
11. Visit an art exhibit or art gallery. See if you can find some outdoor exhibits.
12. Plan a garden together. Make sure to plant some perennials so you can see your plants come back every year. There is something beautiful about seeing something you plant together grow and flourish over time – just like your relationship.
13. Wake up early, grab a coffee and watch the sunrise together.
14. Be a tourist in your own city for the day.Looking for some #summer date ideas with your spouse? Download this Summer Bucket List for Couples #bucketlist #relationshipgoals Click To Tweet
15. Go to the farmers market in a new part of town.
16. Go to the drive-in movies and don’t forget some tasty treats!
17. See a play or a movie in the park. Where I live they have Shakespeare in the park. See what’s going on at some of the larger park’s where you live.
18. Plan a romantic dinner in your backyard. I’m talking candles, fairy lights, wine, music – the full 9 yards.
19. Visit an amusement park and enjoy the rides and candy floss!
20. Go to an outdoor concert. Whatever your jam is, do it, or get out of your comfort zone and try something completely new.
21. Go camping or glamping if it’s more your style! If you do this you can also tick off a number of other items on this bucket list!
22. Go canoeing or kayaking.
Download Your Free Couples Summer Bucket List Printable…
I hope my couples bucket list has given you some great summer date ideas!
Tell me! What are you and your other half going to do on your summer couples bucket list?!
Share in the comments below… 🙂
For more inspiration and to get the latest post, let’s connect on social media!
Related relationship posts: