Simply Earth Essential Oils – The Best Alternative to the Big Mlms
I love essential oils and use them in my home and on myself most days of the week, but I have found that essential oils can be difficult to purchase and there can be confusion over the quality of oils.
The big companies that sell essential oils are MLMs like DoTerra and Young Living, however, their prices are high and it’s not easy to purchase them online.
I have personally used both doTerra and Young Living and enjoy them in my home, but I have been looking for an alternative which has 100% pure essential oils that are affordable for everyday use.
This is why I reached out to Simply Earth to learn more about their essential oil line and I was thrilled that they sent me their August Recipe Box + Bonus Big Box for me to try.
Thank you to Simply Earth for gifting the below essential oil recipe box. Although these products were gifted, as always, all opinions are solely my own. This post contains affiliate links. Disclaimer here.
Here is my Experience with Simply Earth Essential Oils
When I opened my recipe box and big bonus box (this comes with your first subscription box order) I was blown away by everything I received! It was like my birthday!
I received this as a gift from Simply Earth however their price of $40 for a subscription box is such a great price and the quality of their presentation and products did not disappoint.Looking for an alternative to the big essential oil mlm companies out there? You must read more about #SimplyEarth. Thanks @fromsimplyearth 🙂 Click To Tweet
Here’s what I received in my Simply Earth August Essential Oil Box:
Every month there is a different theme for the Simply Earth recipe boxes.
The theme for this month is all-natural skincare and the 6 recipes that are included in the box are super fun and easy to make!
These high-quality essential oils and extras items are valued at $150, but you get them at $39 a month!
When you purchase your first subscription box you get a FREE Big Bonus Box from Simply Earth + you also get a $40 gift card with my promo code PUTTHEKETTLEONFREE 🙂
Here’s what’s included:
- 3 15 ml single oils (Frankincense, clove and rosemary)
- 1 15 ml Clear Skin blend
- 2 oz Lavender Hydrosol
- DIY Compressed face mask
- 6 natural recipes
The Simply Earth Big Bonus Box
This is what you get on top of your first subscription recipe box!
- 12 fl oz unrefined, cold-pressed coconut oil
- 4 oz 100% Pure Coconut Carrier Oil
- 4 oz 100% Pure Almond Carrier Oil
- 2 oz Beeswax
- 6 Roll-on Bottles
- 6 Blend Bottles
What I love about this is that Simply Earth provides you with a large kit of everything you need to appreciate essential oils.
You may be curious about the types of recipes you get in the subscription boxes, well as mentioned above August is all about having a natural skincare routine.Who loves making DIY products with their Essential Oils? Yes?! You MUST check out the monthly recipe subscription box from #Simply Earth @fromsimplyearth #esentialoils #DIY Click To Tweet
I have made 2 Simply Earth DIY Recipes so far:
I absolutely love this toner. Since it is all-natural you don’t get super dry skin after use which happens with your on the shelf toners from big companies.
The toner cleaned and brightened my skin and left a fresh feeling after. I LOVE it!
I put my DIY facial toner in a spray bottle so I can simply spray directly onto my cotton ball before use.
Clear Skin Roll-On:
This is something I will be using often as it’s used to clear up zits! This is to be used for acne affected areas only.
- 8 drops Simple Earth Clear Skin Blend
- 10 ml almond oil
- 10 ml roll-on bottle
The other Recipes included in the Subscription Box:
- Feel Good Morning Diffuser Blend
- Frankincense Face Scrub
- Rosemary Facial Steam
- Skin Renewing Face Mask
Special Deal For My Readers!
✅ When you sign up for a Simply Earth Subscription Box with this code >> PUTTHEKETTLEONFREE << you get a $40 gift card!
That means you spend $39 for a subscription box and get…
Recipe Box ($150 value) + Free Big Bonus Box ($40 Value) + $40 gift card 🙂
And don’t worry – you can cancel at any time. Learn more here.
Another Reason To Support Simply Earth
Simply Earth explains their #1 cause – fighting against human trafficking:
“Human trafficking is a worldwide phenomenon and tackling it in a big scale is great. However, it can be overwhelming. In our own little way, we try to help out as much as we can. Simply Earth shares 13% of our profits to organizations who helps end this atrocity.”
If you want to help Simply Earth’s fight again human trafficking, here is more information with a list of organizations they support.
Or you can simply buy the products you love in the Simply Earth Shop.
My Take on Simply Earth Essential Oils:
Whether you are new to essential oils or looking for an alternative to some of the big mlm companies out there Simply Earth is the perfect choice.
Here are a few reasons I will be signing up for another recipe box and purchasing gifts for my loved ones.
1. Guaranteed High Quality Oils with test reports on every products page verifying the date of approval. This truly impresses me and shows how important it is to purchase oils from a reputable source.
2. I can afford the oils! Let’s be real people – we should all be able to afford to live a clean, green life and Simply Earth allows us to do so. You can purchase single oils, blends, roll-ons or subscription boxes and everything is priced right for the everyday consumer.
3. Simply Earth Fun Recipes. I love to bake yet I can end up eating too many cookies! So, making essential oil recipes are just as fun and relaxing – and the result is some high quality homemade natural products.
4. I’m a Sucker for Pretty Packaging and Simply earth does not disappoint! Their recipe boxes are packaged with fully recyclable materials which I appreciate as we all need to support companies that are kinder to our earth.
Want to pick up your first Simply Earth Recipe Box and get your $40 gift card?
Have you Made Recipes With Your Essential Oils Before?
Tell me how it went in the comments below!
For more inspiration and to get the latest post from Put The Kettle On, let’s connect!
Related Essential Oil & Natural Living Articles:
- Why Switch to Natural Deodorant + a Brand That Actually Works
- 15 Tips to Create an Eco Friendly Kitchen
- Dryer Balls. The Healthy Alternative to Toxic Dryer Sheets
- How Essential Oils Can Enhance Your Daily Self Care Routine