There are so many fun parts of the blogging world that I have been apart of on my short journey to date (been blogging for 6 months now)! This is a community FULL of so many passionate individuals who are going after their dreams and unleashing their creativity along the way.
I have had the pleasure of getting to know some bloggers on a personal level – to the point where I would absolutely take them out if they were ever in Toronto… blogging friends if you are reading this and are ever here, you better let me know! Anyway, when I found out about a Blogger Secret Santa that Megan Anne was hosting I knew I’d want to be a part of this festive way to connect with even more amazing bloggers 🙂
A couple days before Christmas when the snow was coming down hard, I received a knock at the door. No, it wasn’t Santa, but a Purolator delivery man. However, what I found inside was indeed from my blogger secret Santa!
I was already excited with my David’s Tea samplers, cookies and candy canes, but there was more wrapped up. Yay!
My secret Santa gave me some amazing goodies:
- Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser Necklace with Heart pendant. This is SO cool. All I need to do is add an essential oil to one of the coloured hearts and put it inside the pendant. Brilliant! I’m not sure how my secret Santa knew that I LOVE essential oils, but they were certainly right. Such a lovely gift.
- Green Tea ‘Blooming’ flowers. As a tea lover I have of course seen this tea before, but I’ve never tried it – that is until now! The jar of blooming tea that I received is going to last me a while as it says it’s good for 250 cups – yes! This tea has a typical green tea taste, however, what makes it extra special is the strawberry notes that are infused into the tea. It’s beautifully fragrant and the hint of strawberry flavour comes through perfectly in each cup.
- Wine Saver. Again, not sure how my Secret Santa knew that I’m a huge wine lover?! They are certainly intuitive 🙂 Anyway, this will really come in handy to keep the wine flavour top notch for the day or so after opening.
- Pot of Gold. Yep – who doesn’t love some dark chocolate this time of year (or cough cough – any time of year).
- Davids Tea samplers + Shortbread Cookies. I received Candy Cane Crush and Let it Snow. These are some of Davids Tea’s most popular seasonal flavours that I’m actually been trying to get my hands on recently, but it was sold out everywhere I went – so THANK YOU secret Santa!
Thank you so much for the extremely thoughtful gifts. As soon as I find out WHO my Secret Santa Is – I will update this post with the details.
I also want to call out a fellow local blogger, here in Ontario – Britt @ Alternatively Speaking. It’s no longer a secret, so I can say that I received Britt as my blogger to buy for.
I’ll leave you with my gorgeous blooming green tea…
Hope you’ve all been enjoying the holiday season!
Tell me… Have you been involved in a Secret Santa this Year? Share what you gave or received in the comments below.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: